This mortgage calculator is designed to support features of Australian mortgages.
It has support for offset accounts, redraw facilities, overpaying and underpaying. Instead of just allowing you to make extra repayments, this calculator allows you to redraw and calculate the how much it costs you over the term. If you've made extra repayments, you can lower your payments below the minimum and pay from your redraw balance or offset account.
Featuring an innovative and flexible events system which makes it easy to plan your mortgage. Quickly and easily calculate the impact of future events and compare calculations side by side. Useful for both long term planning and day-to-day use, to help you own your property sooner.
• Calculate deposit and redraw transactions and extra repayments
• Change interest rates and calculate the difference to interest paid and term
• Refinancing and recasting calculations
• A wide range of payment and compound frequencies, including monthly, bi-weekly and semi-annual
• Graphs and amortization tables
• Support for offset accounts and flexible mortgages with redraw facilities
• Offset account balance tracking
• Recurring transactions to calculate things such as the total cost of monthly or quarterly bills
• Multiple mortgages
Australian Mortgage Calculator Pro requires no permissions
This is the Pro version of Australian Mortgage Calculator which contains no advertisements
Australian Mortgage Calc Pro is a free trial software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Australian Mortgage Calc Pro (version 1.1.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.